Do you ever wish there was an online place you could go to get some quick instruction on all those social media sites or an answer to a software question? Well, there is, and it’s free — at the basic level.
Check out Grovo. It has short video instruction on dozens of sites, from Facebook, Twitter and Google to software such as Firefox and Basecamp. Premium memberships are $9/month or $99/year, but there’s a lot of content available at the free level. The nice thing is that there’s no advertising to wade through, even at the free level.
The videos offer short. bite-sized training that you can easily absorb in a few spare minutes, making them feel
“do-able” rather than like yet another project to add to your “to-do” list.
For personalized social media training for your company, The Buzz Factoree offers customized classes that we bring right to your office, whether you need training for one or 100. We offer training on a variety of social media applications, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and others. Contact us at [email protected] for more details.
- Go Beyond the Buzzwords (techtools4us.wordpress.com)
- Is social media effective? Here’s what chief marketing officers say. (thebuzzfactoree.com)
- Social Media in the Workplace: The Challenge of Training and Monitoring Employee Compliance (fletcher-prince.com)
- Are You Monitoring the Social Media Conversation Going On Around You? (austinatibile.wordpress.com)
- High-impact tools to promote your meetings for success (thebuzzfactoree.com)